We are all set up at the outing, but wanted to let everyone know again the directions to get there. We have a person who tore down our markers twice today, he doesn’t know yet that we filmed him……we will address that. Just in case he decides to tear down our arrows again, here are the directions:
1) From Coulterville, head northeast on Greeley Hill Rd/Main St towards Greeley Hill. Go 8.4 miles.
2) Turn right to stay on Greeley Hill Rd. Go 3.4 miles.
3) Continue onto Briceburg Rd/Bull Creek Rd. Go 0.7 miles.
4) Slight right onto Briceburg Rd/Bull Creek Rd/State Rte 2S05. Go 4.3 miles.
5) Continue straight onto Forest Rte 2S02. Go 1.3 miles.
6) Turn right into campground.
It did rain today and the main road is in decent shape, just take it slow as the gravel road can become slick in the rain.
The outing will go from 9am to 4pm Saturday. 9am to 3pm Sunday. AMRA truly appreciates your support. The roads are in good shape and there is ample room for any campers, including large RV’s. Come join us, support the small mining and public land user community.
Please share this post with your friends and family. We need to grow and unite the mining community!
We’d also like to remind you to support Alquist Arms who is there for us at each and every one of our events. All firearm transactions, background check and associated paperwork will be completed through Alquist Arms prior to taking possession of any firearm.