Day: February 16, 2016

Update on the permitting scheme in California to run a pump.

Update on California, SB637 and permits for any motorized mining in California: SB637 was passed and signed into law by Gov. Brown Jan 2nd. It states you need a permit from the CA Water Board who then states you need a 402 or 404 permit from the Army Corps of Engineers. Is this confusing yet? […]

Read More